Monday, April 14, 2014

Nature's Bounty® Hair, Skin, & Nail Gummies

Nature's Bounty® Hair, Skin, & Nail Gummies



I have to say that I am in love with the free bottle of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies that I received from Smiley360.com. They are awesome. They taste so good and do not have any sort of after taste. I take them twice a day. Once with breakfast and again with lunch. The sweet strawberry flavor actually tricks my taste buds into thinking that I am having dessert. That way I am only eating the 15 calories with the gummies instead of eating a 250 calorie bowl of ice cream, for example. :)



Super happy with how my nails feel. I have been taking the Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies for three weeks now. My nails feel so much stronger. Normally, I would break a nail at least every other day. But, since starting the gummies, I haven't had one break. My hair feels softer and stronger. My skin is softer. I can't tell you how much I love these.



Thank you, Smiley360.com for giving me the opportunity to try these and share my opinion. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment