Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuna Fish Can Vase


This is a craft that I found on Pinterest.com. It was to make a vase from a tuna fish can. I thought it was so cute so I decided to make one for my friend, Michelle.

Here is the original post that I saw on Pinterest. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/89579480061924304/

Ok... Now for mine. I forgot to take pictures for each step but this is what I have.


Attach clothespins around the edge of the tuna can. Michelle really likes butterflies so I attached one of those to the clothespins afterwards.

Take a small piece of flower foam and put it inside of the tuna can. Poke in the fake flowers that you would like to use. That's it. Super simple.


I had a cute red bag from Valentine's Day so I put the whole thing in the gift bag and took it over to her. She loved it.


The only thing that I might do a little different is to somehow secure the flower foam to the bottom of the tuna can. Either with super glue or some kind of adhesive. That way it will stay longer and not fall out so easily if the vase falls or gets knocked over.

Well everyone..... see you next week and I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stay safe on the roads. :)

1 comment: