Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nikki's Christmas Contest 2013


Anyone that knows me, knows that Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. Growing up, I was always the first one up on Christmas morning and that has continued to this day.

So, I am announcing my first Christmas Contest right here on The Pinterest Addict.

On each blog post throughout the month of December, one random winner will be selected from the comments and sent a special Christmas Treat from me.

The rules:

It's simple. Just post a comment on each of my blog posts (not including this one) during the month of December and you could be a winner.

I will randomly select one winner from all of the comments per blog post within 48 hours of the original post. The winner will be notified via Facebook (if you are on my friends list) and/or on the post itself.

I hope that my first contest is a success and I wish all of you good luck. :)

2 comments:

  1. so are we allowed to comment on this one or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting on this one doesn't enter you in the contest but you are allowed to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete